WebMO Batch Queuing Help
- WebMO must be installed on a node of the cluster
WebMO cannot operate correctly unless it is installed directly within
the cluster, typically on the head node, or another node dedicated as a WebMO server.
This is so that WebMO can access NFS and submit jobs via 'qsub'.
- WebMO must be installed in a user home directory
This is required so that WebMO can run under suexec, and that all the nodes
on the cluster can write to the WebMO jobs directory.
- suexec must be installed and enabled
This is necessary such that jobs can be correcly submitted with 'qsub'. Note that
this means that all WebMO-submitted jobs will run under the UID of user 'webmo'.
- User home directories must be NFS mounted across the cluster
- Computational chemistry binaries must be stored in uniform locations across the queue
The location of computational chemistry binaries is configured within WebMO on a queue-by-queue basis.
Thus, it is necessary that the location of these binaries by consistent among members of a queue.
This is typically not a problem, as heterogenous clusters a frequently divided into several distinct